Tuesday 29 August 2023

August 29, 1993: My daughter gave me lots of kisses when I said goodbye


Thirty years ago today 

            My daughter loved the ukulele that I bought for her yesterday and on Sunday she insisted on bringing it along when we went out. I had no plastic pants for her to wear in the wading pool and so I just let her go in her overalls. In the sandbox she was rude towards some of the other kids, grabbing things from their hands, hitting, and throwing sand. She played with Chagall and kissed her goodbye when we left to go to the beach. I let her play there naked because I was out of diapers. I took some pictures while we were there. I thought I might keep her overnight again and tried to get her to go to sleep but she was too restless. Then I remembered that the exterminators were coming on Monday and so I took her back to her mother. When we got there Nancy wanted me to walk with them to Swiss Chalet but I had to get home and start pulling stuff away from the walls for pest control. My daughter gave me lots of kisses before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment