Thursday 3 August 2023

August 3, 1993: The cream was sour and so going out for more motivated me to make phone calls


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I got up at around 9:30. I had three oranges and was about to make iced coffee when I found that the cream was sour. I went out to get some and while I was down at Queen Street I called Nancy but the line was busy. I phoned Marie and we talked a bit. I rang up welfare to inquire why my cheque hadn't arrived but I got cut off. So I walked to the social services office at Coxwell where I had to fill out another income statement. I caught the streetcar back toward my place and got off at the store to buy cream. I called Nancy again and she said she would need me on Wednesday. I went home and made my iced coffee. I cleaned up the apartment and then took a shower. I did some astrological research and then I was caught up on this diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment