Wednesday 15 November 2023

November 15, 1993: Susana Wald served me an egg poached in chicken broth


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday Nancy was half an hour late to pick up our daughter but she complained that I wasn’t up yet. After they left I went downtown to Susana Wald’s house where she made me a poached egg in chicken broth. After breakfast we started working on packing Ludwig Zeller’s studio. She and Ludwig bought me lunch at a Chinese place. We got it all done in about seven hours and then I stayed for a chicken dinner. When I left she paid me $120. I went to the Crickets open stage and Angeline came later. I bought her a couple of drinks and read one of her poems on the open stage. Afterwards we went for a walk and I ended up spending the night at her place but we didn’t fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment