Sunday 5 November 2023

November 5, 1993: Mary Milne and I were excited about having control over our own open stage


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday Mary Milne was at my place until 4:00 as we talked and made plans for our open stage. We were pretty excited about having some control. I didn’t get much sleep and woke up an hour late to get ready for work. I tried to call in at West Toronto Secondary School but I couldn’t get through and so I just headed down there. When I arrived I found the school empty because it was a PE day. I went home and later called Danya who apologized for not paying attention to the school schedule when she booked me. I didn’t tell her that I’d been late anyway. I asked her for two days of work in a row to compensate. I got paid for the day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment