Thursday 23 November 2023

November 23, 1993: It was the first night of my Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy writers open stage


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday morning Angeline left fairly early. I spent the day at home and was looking forward to that night because it was going to be the debut of the Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy writers open stage that Mary Milne and I started at Mudds Cabaret. But I was disappointed that I couldn’t be there be there for the kick off because I had to work. I got picked up by Marco at the subway and he drove me to the Don Valley Art Club. His wife booked me to come there on Sunday to pose for photos that she could use as models for painting. Marco told me that if the computer that Spirit gave me is IBM compatible he could give me a word processing program. After the session Marco drove me straight to Mudds Cabaret where the turnout for the first night of the Orgy had been low. Mary was there with Diana Scala and only three people had read. Mary gave me a ride home and came in to chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment