Friday 24 November 2023

November 24, 1993: A sculpture student thought the pose with me holding my penis was too goofy


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I worked in the sculpture department at the Ontario College of Art until 16:00. It was the beginning of a pose that would continue over a few sessions and so I tried out several poses so the students could vote on which one they liked the best. Most of the students liked one pose in which I was standing and dramatically holding my penis but one student found it too sexually aggressive but didn’t have the guts to admit it. She made an effort to save face by pretending to put herself above it and declaring that it was “too goofy”. I thought that every person with a penis in the room should have been insulted. I was pissed off for the rest of the day. After work I went for coffee and then I went to pose at Western Technical School. I worked until 21:30 and then got a ride to Woodbine and Queen. Angeline was there when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment