Tuesday 21 November 2023

November 21, 1993: Angeline said I shouldn't let my daughter play with hammers and nails but I told her it was none of her business


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I had diarrhea. My daughter slept until after 11:00 but we were still right on time for the Santa Clause parade and she seemed to enjoy it. Angeline met us there but she had to leave early. We went over to her place when the parade was over. I put together a shelf for her and fixed her desk. My daughter was playing with the hammer and nails, and Angeline suggested there was something wrong with me letting her to do that but I basically told her that it was none of her business. Because of that she at first wanted us to leave but things were reconciled and we stayed. Later I took my daughter up to Finch station to give her back to Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment