Thursday 30 November 2023

November 30, 1993: Nik Beat resented my getting along so well with Marjorie Robero


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I had been waiting a long time for a cheque from Humber College that still hadn’t arrived. I was broke and so I just hung around my place all day. I did Angeline’s astrological chart and took it with me to Mudds Cabaret for the second night of my Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy writers open stage but she didn’t come. I got there at 21:25 and Mary Mine arrived at around 22:00 with a bunch of writers, including John Margerm. The open stage went really well. Marjorie Robero came with Nik Beat and it was the first time I realized they were a couple. I had an amicable chat with Marjorie and Nik seemed jealous and showed a lot of resentment towards me, while I was pretty nice to him. Marjorie invited me to a party. We finished at around 0:30 on Wednesday, then Mary drove me home and came in to chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment