Friday 10 January 2020

January 10, 1990


Thirty years ago today

January 10, 1990

            I entered the first few minutes of the day with Nancy crying in my arms. She said she was sorry for not being a giving person and she thanked me for helping her.
            After she settled we laid together and talked about each of our histories.
            I touched her a bit and felt the hairs of her pussy from the outside of her pyjamas. My hand slid up under her top and settled on her breast. She put her arm across her breast and kept herself tense while lying on her side. I kept my hand there for a while and then I asked her how she felt.
            She said, “Could you take your hand away please?”
            I answered, “Sure."
            She liked it but she was afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment