Wednesday 15 January 2020

January 15, 1990




Thirty years ago today

January 15, 1990

            It was everything but with Nancy now. I could touch and kiss her anywhere but she still wouldn’t let me fuck her. Even if she said yes her emotional reaction when I tried unstiffened my cock so much that I wouldn’t have been able to penetrate her anyway.
            She asked if she could touch my penis. She felt it all around in a strange and innocent way. I was amazed when her hand felt below my dick and she asked me what it was down there. I told her they were my testicles and they are where my sperm is stored. She hadn’t known.
            We were lying naked together on our right sides with me snuggled up against her back, my arms across her breasts and her arms over my arms. She told me that this had been her fantasy for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment