Wednesday 8 January 2020

January 8, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            As we lay apart in the dark with my head pointing north and hers south I began to ask her personal questions. I inquired about her virginity and how she’d managed to function up to the age of twenty-two without having sex. I wondered how she’d been dealing with her sexuality all these years. I asked her if she masturbated.
            “That’s a very personal question!”
            “I know.”
            She told me that she’d masturbated in public once at the age of six and it had caused a big scandal amongst her family. The result was that it served to alienate her towards sex.
            I wanted to know if she’d ever masturbated while fantasizing about me. She was extremely embarrassed by my question to the point of being flustered. She admitted that her reaction had been the answer to my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment