Monday 27 January 2020

January 27, 1990




Thirty years ago today

            I cleaned my place today and then I went out to shop at the Salvation Army thrift store where I found a sweater for $3.
            I had an éclair at the donut shop at Queen and Gladstone.
            I went to Carmita to get my hair trimmed. I decided to change the style and to start wearing it in a ponytail.
            From Zootzz I walked over to Henry’s Camera where I bought two rolls of film.
            On my way home I stopped at the Bamboo for a beer.
            That night I went with Judy to Cutty’s. I asked three women to dance but they all turned me down, including the one who seemed to have been making eyes at me before I approached her.
            I saw Maria Santa but she was with someone. She said she’d come over to talk with me later but she didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment