Monday 6 January 2020

January 6, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            Brenda called me before I got up this morning. She said she’d just been wondering how I was. She said I reminded her of how sexy I sound when I’ve just woken up but she wouldn’t admit that she was flirting.
            I told her what’s been happening with me and about the women that have been calling me on the phone. I told her about Karen, and Brenda said that Karen’s just after my big basket.
            I had a headache for most of the day from having had four beers the night before.
            Around the time the headache went away I got a call from Nancy who asked if she could stay with me for a week or so. I told her she could and she said she’d come by the next afternoon.
            That meant I would have to buy some condoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment