Sunday 12 January 2020

January 12, 1990



Thirty years ago today

January 12, 1990

            While lying in bed together we talked for a while. Then in a moment of silence I gently turned her face to mine and began to kiss her. At first I was all alone with a pair of thin, unresponsive virgin lips. Gradually I worked with her mouth, moving my lips slowly back and forth across hers, timing the smacks carefully so she would catch on when to greet them. She caught on fast and was soon kissing more passionately than most women I’d ever made love to.
            When I first put my hand on her breast she told me to stop but when I came back later she gave my hands and mouth full access to both of them.
            I put my hand on her pussy for a few seconds before she begged me to stop. I did so even though it was dripping wet and felt delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment