Monday 20 January 2020

January 20, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            I got up late.
            Judy came over from across the hall and I made coffee while she told me her troubles.
            At 16:30 I went up to shop for clothing at the Salvation Army thrift store but couldn’t find anything that I wanted that fit.
            I went for dinner at the Phoenix Chinese-South American restaurant. The fish soup needed more fish and the fried rice was overcooked.
            Later Mike came over with a Quebecois friend.
            At 22:00 I went to Cutty’s with Judy and her new boyfriend Alvis. After drinking a couple of beers I noticed a woman in a hot red dress who from a distance looked like Maria Santa. To find out for sure I asked her to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment