Saturday 18 January 2020

January 18, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            After work Norm dropped me off at my place again and I was home around 16:00.
            Judy’s little girl Mia came over from across the hall and listened to Milli Vanilli while I recorded it for her. Then we tried to read tarot cards together as I struggled to understand her limited English after having only recently come here with her mother from Peru.
            Nancy came home a little earlier than usual with a typewriter.
            She kept telling me that she wanted me to punish her severely because she wanted to feel a lot of pain. Her pleas were giving me an erection and so I offered to oblige her. After we got into bed I pulled her pyjama bottoms down, turned her on her stomach and gave her one good whack with my camel whip. She said she’d wanted to feel pain but hadn’t expected it to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment