Friday 17 January 2020

January 17, 1990



Thirty years ago today


            I assumed she was no longer a virgin, although I’d been expecting blood from a broken hymen but I might have been naïve about that. It wasn't as if I had experience deflowering virgins. I was only inside of her for ten minutes before I came.
            She wasn’t on her period anymore and so I told myself to be careful and to use condoms from then on.
            She was quite tender afterwards.
            I woke up at 7:45. Both of us were running very late for work. I took a cab and got there only ten minutes late but it had cost be two hours pay to save myself from being half an hour late.
            Since Norm and I had worked downtown until after the yard closed he just dropped me off at my place on his way to return the truck and so I actually got home an hour earlier than usual.
            Nancy got in late.

No comments:

Post a Comment