Monday 13 January 2020

January 13, 1990



Thirty years ago today

January 13, 1990

            She had lowered the wall to the waistline. I put my hand between her legs and found it wet. She was menstruating and thought that the moistness was from blood but I told her it was because her pussy was happy.
            She finally allowed me to wrestle all of her clothing off and discovered that she had a sweet little body. I kissed my way to her muff and went down on her but I couldn’t make her come. I think it was because she wasn’t relaxed enough to allow it to happen but she enjoyed it anyway.
            I tried to fuck her but she began to cry and so I stopped.
            She told me not to give up on her.
            She got up early and went to work, telling me she would be home very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment