Tuesday 11 February 2020

February 11, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            Nancy’s mouth has lost its virginity. She asked me if a woman could get pregnant from swallowing a man’s cum. We spent Sunday together and I didn't go out at all. She sucked me off again because before she hadn’t been ready and had swallowed. This time she wanted a chance to taste it.
            She had been expecting her sister to come over and so she cleaned up a bit. She even bought ice cream and Coke but Susan didn’t show up.
            I did some re-taping because a lot of the newer Leonard Cohen songs had displaced others on my list of favourites. So far I had compiled two tapes, but planned to re-purchase his first album and anticipated re-taping everything all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment