Wednesday 12 February 2020

February 12, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            In the evening I took Siva to the vet just for his rabies shots but the doctor came on real strong about giving him all of his other shots, getting rid of his ear mites (which would cost $90) and his balls. She said people that can’t afford a vet should not have pets. Fuck her!
            I went to a Josephine Baker film called Zou Zou. That woman could really sing and she had a fantastic ass! I couldn’t understand why the white man she loved in the story would leaver her for a white woman. I really need a black woman in my life!





            Nancy came home from accounting class shortly after I arrived.
            She’s been making tapes of some of my records. I need to rearrange one of my own tapes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment