Wednesday 26 February 2020

February 26, 1990


Thirty years ago today

Norm and I worked together all day.
When I arrived ho me Judy came over to tell me that something terrible had
happened. I could tell from her tone that her boyfriend had broken up with her again. She came into my place to tell me about it and began to cry. She said she was going to make arrangements to send Mia back to Peru and then she was going to commit suicide.
            When I asked her how she would go about killing herself she answered sleeping pills and then she held up and rattled the bottle. 
            Nancy and I made a few suicide jokes and it got Judy laughing a bit.
            After Judy left and Nancy and I went to bed we made passionate love. She seemed like she might have had an orgasm if I hadn’t come so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment