Tuesday 4 February 2020

February 4, 1990


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at noon and started making a tape of the best songs that I have. But later I found out that I got the time on the tape mixed up.
            I puttered around the apartment. I called Brenda but she wasn’t missing me as she'd hinted before and didn’t seem to want me back. It’s amazing how her opinions changed with her moods. She admitted that I was the only person that understood her but added that the last thing she needed was a man that understands her.
            I thought I’d take Nancy to a movie when she got in but by the time she arrived it was too late and so we went out looking for a bar with Arkanoid. No bar seems to have that game anymore and so we just settled for a few beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment