Thursday 6 February 2020

February 6, 1990


Thirty years ago today

            We made love in the new morning and it was very nice, but I went too deep and caused her some pain. The condom almost came off when I pulled out.
            As I was getting ready for work I was mad about running late and snapped at her.
            On top of that the Islington bus was twenty minutes behind schedule.
            I worked downtown with GG.
            After I got home from work Judy came over and was still here when Nancy arrived. When they went over to Judy’s place to watch TV it was a relief to have them both out of my hair.
            I left a message for Mike at the number he’d given me.
            Nancy had been spending some time cleaning my place over the last couple of days. She was still out of work but had recently received a cheque.

No comments:

Post a Comment