Friday 28 February 2020

February 28, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            I made passionate love to Nancy in the early morning and she almost came. She’s turning into a lustful little woman.
            I drank a lot of cola.
            After work I bought eggless mayonnaise, avocadoes, peanut butter, canned peas, canned beans and twig tea. I also bought a Metropass, but when I came home I found that Nancy had already bought one for me. Judy was visiting with her problem again. I bet her a six-pack that Alvis would call her by midnight. Since it was the first day of Lent and I was off dairy I gave Judy the rest of my milk.
            When Nancy took the extra Metropass to her accounting class to see if she could sell it. Someone agreed to buy it and took it but couldn’t pay her yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment