Thursday 27 February 2020

February 27, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            I worked with Bud all day and we didn’t do much more than stall for time. We went to Coffeetime for lunch, where since it was Shrove Tuesday we had pancakes. Then we loaded the truck at 77 Grenville and both took a nap down by the lake.
            On my way home I bought one last container of Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Hagen Das since I would be off dairy starting Wednesday.
            Nancy was there when I got home. Judy came over for a long visit and asked again what she should do about her boyfriend Alvis who recently broke up with her. I told her to forget him.
            I made pancakes and the three of us all had some.
            I talked briefly on the phone to Nancy’s “best" friend Rakina. She called Nancy from a phone booth because she was afraid of getting raped while she waited for a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment