Thursday 20 February 2020

February 20, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            I worked with GG again at Bay and Wellesley. I did some very heavy lifting and I felt young and strong.
            My eyes were licking the auras of many young women.
            When I got home I realized that I had taken my keys with me and so Nancy had no way to lock the door. She had gone out earlier for a while but nothing had been stolen.
            Judy and Mia came over and while Mia played with a balloon, Nancy spoke a little Spanish with Judy.
            I wanted to take a shower and so I told Nancy not to run the water in the kitchen. Halfway through Nancy came into the bathroom and passed through the curtain a carrot for me to rinse. As her hand was there waiting to get the carrot back I placed my penis in her palm instead and it made her jump.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment