Saturday 8 February 2020

February 8, 1990


Thirty years ago today

            I rode with Norm and we mostly worked around northern Toronto. We went to Kentucky Fried for lunch.
            On the way home after I got off the bus to transfer to the streetcar it took such long time to come that I decided to take advantage of my Metropass and walk a ways. I somehow ended up on the highway. I crossed to a sidewalk separated from the road by a fence and wound up having to walk all the way down to the Lakeshore and then back up another street to The Queensway.
            I “bought” a Now Magazine.
            Wasn’t this an interesting day?
            I wrote about it two days later with a groggy head, so excuse me.
            Nancy worked late and came home at 3:30 the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment