Wednesday 5 February 2020

February 5, 1990


Thirty years ago today

            I went up to Aurora with Bill Kunzig in the morning and then in the afternoon we worked at the Shipp Centre at Islington and Bloor. There were lots of beautiful women in the mall.
            I mailed a copy of my collage to Brenda along with the poem we had written together when we were still together.
            Nancy was home when I got there but then she went out to start a new course in Accounting.
            Ibrahim called to ask me to help him move his stuff to Brampton. I said I’d call Mike, who he had the argument with, to ask if he would do it with his car. I telephoned Mike but there was no answer.
            Judy came over with her troubles and Nancy came home while she was there. Their presence plus the state of my place made me feel claustrophobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment