Sunday 12 July 2020

July 12, 1990: Yvette was disappointed that I didn't register excitement that the laser light show would feature David Bowie's music



Thirty years ago today

Nancy couldn't sleep and so she went home in the early morning.
I did some laundry and got a bit of work done.
That evening I stuffed the duck with rice, mushrooms, celery and parsley and started roasting it.
Yvette called to tell me that the laser light show we would be seeing at the Planetarium would be featuring the music of David Bowie. I think she was disappointed that I didn't register excitement over the news. We didn't talk long.
I called Nancy but she didn't want to come over and so I was disappointed.
That night Mia knocked on my door to ask me to watch a movie with her but I told her I was going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment