Tuesday 21 July 2020

July 21, 1990: I danced at the Claremont until after last call



Thirty years ago today

I danced at the Claremont until a little after last call and then I went looking for Nancy. I went by St Michael's Hospital because I thought she might be there. I walked to Bathurst and King and when I called her she had just gotten home. I must have gone right past her on the streetcar because she'd been at Duncan and King. I caught the streetcar home and she came over.
Nancy got up at 8:30 for a job interview and I stayed in bed for another three hours.
I went downtown in the afternoon to copy my "Colonization of Miss America Collage" but the machine was plugged at the Kinkos on Queen. I travelled up to the Kinkos on Bloor but their copier was out of order. I tried a couple of other places but by that time they were closed.
I went for a beer at Rotterdam and for another at Tortilla Flats then I looked for Nancy and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment