Tuesday 14 July 2020

July 14, 1990: She was on her knees in the schoolyard giving me a blowjob


Thirty years ago today

It was very strange for me to be making love so out in the open and I don't think Nancy had ever done it before either but it didn't seem to phase her at all. I screwed her standing up at the end against the schoolyard fence and just as I was about to come I told her to suck me off on her knees. There she was stark naked in the park and getting her face fucked.
We walked home and went to bed. When we woke up we had sex again.
Later on we rode the streetcar downtown.
I had some photocopies made that took the edges off my collages.
I bought a six-pack of Bass.
I had a Simpatico at the Hard Rock Cafe and then went to Yvette's.
We saw Laser Bowie at the Planetarium then we had a good dinner and I stayed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment