Monday 13 July 2020

July 13, 1990: We made love in a schoolyard. She was wild and removed all of her clothing.



Thirty years ago today

In the early morning Nancy came in and asked if she could sleep with me because there was a mouse in her room.
I got off work around 15:00. I cashed my cheque and bought some beer.
When I got home I had some leftover duck and drank a beer.
Nancy and I met to see "Bread and Chocolate". She was a bit late but we made it to the movie on time and both enjoyed it.
We went to an Indian restaurant and had a nice light dinner. They brought us hot towels afterwards.
We walked along Bloor and then down Roncesvalles. We went into a schoolyard where we began making love. Nancy was wild and took off everything but her shoes without being coaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment