Wednesday 15 July 2020

July 15, 1990: Jennifer didn't want to see me to the door and so I picked her up in her chair and carried her there



Thirty years ago today

In the morning Yvette and I gave each other back rubs. Hers was the best I'd ever gotten from a non-professional.
Jennifer called me at a little after 14:00. She asked if I'd like to come over to her place around 15:00. I told her I would.
On my way I found some nearly new hard cover books by Joseph Heller and another book of Karsh portraits. I gave the Karsh book to Jennifer.
We had a few beers and talked about our incompatibility.
I left at 18:00. She didn't want to see me to the door and so I picked up the easy chair with her in it and carried it to the door. I gave her a hug, then put her down and went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment