Wednesday 22 July 2020

July 22, 1990: We went down on each other but suddenly she wanted to stop because she felt confused


Thirty years ago today

Nancy had called me late the night before and told me she didn't work. I went over to her place and spent the night. We started making love and she wanted to do it in the shower. She was very excited but I was physically uncomfortable and didn't finish because I couldn't stay hard. We began going down on one another but suddenly she stopped, said she was very confused and didn't want to continue.
She got up at 7:30 to go to work. I watched a couple of videos at her place then made her bed and went home.
I got a call from Brenda asking if I'd like to get together for coffee. She came over and we went for lunch and then a movie.
Nancy went on her date with the guy that had copied her number from an application form and I was worried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment