Monday 6 July 2020

July 6, 1990: The French ale was lousy, Ho-Lee-Chow was little and Sex Lies and Videotape was okay



Thirty years ago today

Nancy and I made great love in the early morning.
I finished work at 14:00 and Lorne dropped me off at Don Mills and York Mills. I had to wait fifteen minutes for the bus. I went down to Queen and Yonge where I cashed my cheque. I paid my phone bill and then went to Toronto Image Works to drop off my last roll of film.
Back in Parkdale I went to the liquor store where I bought a litre of Becks and another of French ale. At Fullworth I picked up hair gel and deodorant.
I had a beer or two with Judy and then Yvette called. She invited me over to her place for 21:30. I brought the French beer. We rented Sex, Lies and Videotape and ordered Ho-Lee-Chow.
The beer was lousy, the food was little and the movie was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment