Monday 27 July 2020

July 27, 1990: Mia asked me to put holes in her jeans so I rubbed them on the concrete for her



Thirty years ago today

After work I cashed my cheque, then bought some mackerel and some Genesee Cream Ale.
Mia came over to my place because she wanted me to put holes in her jeans. I took them out back to rub them against the top of the low concrete wall at the entrance to the basement stairs and made five cool holes for her. Nancy came out to watch and she looked really pretty with her tied loose in a flowery silk bandana. When we went back downstairs together I grabbed her and pushed her into my door, backed her down onto my bed and began making love to her.
We ended up standing by the window with her leaning back and her head outside the apartment while I went down on her. Then I propped her feet up on two chairs and began fucking her. It was pretty wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment