Saturday 4 July 2020

July 4, 1990: Jennifer said I analyzed her too much. I said I was just trying to understand her.



Thirty years ago today

It was very hot despite there having been a strong wind. I had a headache perhaps from drinking too many sugary liquids. I had to buy a six-pack on the way home.
Jennifer called from work at about 20:15. We tried to talk it out but our egos were exposed down to the bare wire and I didn't think that she thought I was worth the trouble. We argued with soft voices. She thought that I was a know it all. I just thought that I knew something. She thought that I analyzed her too much while I just thought that I was trying to understand her.
I had been hoping to see Nancy all night but she still hadn't come in when I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment