Tuesday 28 July 2020

July 28, 1990: Marva Jackson told me to call her at the station to discuss my idea for a radio show


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy and I were at the Claremont until about 2:30 while she watched me dance.
            I met the DJ, Marva Jackson and told her about my idea for a radio show. She told me to call her show on Thursday between 10:00 and 14:00 to discuss it.
            Nancy sat down someplace where I couldn’t see her and so I thought that she had left and ended up walking home without her. When she saw that I was gone she took a cab.
            She stayed over at my place. We made love in the morning and then she went for a run.
            We did some laundry and then Nancy got a call from Judy’s son Pancho that her date with him was that day. They went to a barbecue in Markham and Mia came along.
            I went to Now Magazine to place another personal ad and then I went to Kinkos to make some laser copies made of a collage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment