Thursday 16 July 2020

July 16, 1990: Nancy slept with me because of the mouse in her room



Thirty years ago today

After work I went home, baked a turkey loaf and drank my last beer.
Judy came over for a while.
Yvette called and asked me to a barbecue at her place on Wednesday.
I'd been thinking about placing another personal ad in Now Magazine.
I called Nancy several times but she didn't get home until around 22:00. She asked if she could sleep over again because of the mouse in her room. She came in half an hour after I'd gone to bed.
We made love but I wasn't very hard so the position I tried with me fucking her from behind while she leaned against the window didn't work for very long. We finished with me on top of her on the bed. I think she came when I went down on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment