Wednesday 29 July 2020

July 29, 1990: Nancy heard I'd said that all women love me. I told her I must have been joking.



Thirty years ago today

            When Nancy got back from the barbecue she came over to my place for a while. She was a little drunk but also behaving strangely independent of that. She didn’t want me to touch her and it took me a lot of bugging to get her to tell me why. She said that Mia had said that I’d told her that all women love me. If I did say that it must have been a joke. Nancy said she realized that I couldn’t have meant it in that way.
            Mia was staying over at her place and so she went home for the night.
            I got up around 11:30 and went out to check out some lawn sales. I found a wooden spoon and bought a book on astrology. I picked up some stuff at Mr Grocer and then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment