Thursday 23 July 2020

July 23, 1990: I didn't know how I would feel when she finally had sex with another man



Thirty years ago today

Nancy said she wouldn't be seeing that guy again who made the date with her after copying her number off of an application form. She spent the night at my place and we made fantastic love in her favourite position with me entering her from behind. It was delicious watching my cock go in and out of her.
After work I found Nancy at home getting ready to go out with a guy from work that I'd never even heard about. I was really jealous and didn't know how I would feel about it when she finally made love with another man.
From 22:00 on I must have called her number every fifteen minutes. I went to her door and listened and I went to her window and peeked in. I went to bed but I couldn't sleep and kept calling her until after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment