Sunday 26 July 2020

July 26, 1990: Gale and I necked on the beach until 1:30 and then I crawled into bed with Nancy



Thirty years ago today

When Gale and I left Andy Kapp's we went down to Sunnyside Beach and necked on a bench until 1:30. I walked her home, then went to Nancy's place and crawled into bed with her.
After work I went home, tried to do some research but got tired and decided to take a short nap before getting ready to go and see "Aria" with Nancy. I woke up at 20:30 and thought at first that it was 8:30 and that I was late for work. Nancy came in just as I was slipping out of my daze.
I skipped my shower and so we made it to the movie in time. I'd seen "Aria" before but this was Nancy's first time and she thought it was a masterpiece.
We walked home from the Revue and Nancy stayed over at my place.


No comments:

Post a Comment