Monday 20 July 2020

July 20, 1990: Nancy said she couldn't spend the night because her sister had been raped but she stayed for a quickie anyway



Thirty years ago today

At about 21:30 I went over to the Claremont but Marva Jackson was away on a retreat and wouldn't be back until the next Friday. I danced a bit and went home.
Around midnight Nancy's sister Susan knocked on my door asking for Nancy. Nancy went down the hall with her to her place but a few minutes later I heard Susan let out a painful sob. Nancy came back to tell me that Susan may have just been raped and so she couldn't spend the night at my place. A while later while I was in bed Nancy came back and asked me to take her and Susan out for a drink and so I did. Judging by her upbeat behaviour minutes later I doubted very much that Susan had been raped.
When we got back Susan went to Nancy's place and Nancy came to my place for a ninety minute quickie before going to spend the night with Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment