Tuesday 7 July 2020

July 7, 1990: I don't appreciate it when lovers don't want to cuddle after sex



Thirty years ago today

Yvette and I made love but she was very inhibited and I think she held herself back from coming because of our "non romantic relationship". We held each other for a while but then she made me go very far away so she could sleep. I didn't like it very much and still don't appreciate it when lovers have an aversion to cuddling.
We went down on each other in the morning and I think she came twice while I came once in her mouth.
I played a couple of albums that I'd brought.
We went for breakfast at Fran's. Afterwards I thought that I'd left my Metropass at her place and so we went back but then I discovered that it had been in my jacket all along.
I rode with her until she got off at College.


No comments:

Post a Comment