Sunday 19 July 2020

July 19, 1990: Nancy made a date with a guy who copied her number down from an application form



Thirty years ago today

After work I dialled Yvette's number because I wanted to leave her a message but it turned out that she was home and picked up the phone. She offered to hang up and turn her machine on for me but I told her it wouldn't be the same.
I went to sleep until Nancy came in at around 22:00. She told me that Judy's son Pancho asked her out and she accepted even though she didn't even like him. She said that she also got a call from a guy who saw her write her number down on an application form and copied it. She had never even seen the man but after talking with him for a while on the phone she agreed to a date. I asked her to let me be there in the shadows when she met him but she said no.

No comments:

Post a Comment