Saturday 25 July 2020

July 25, 1990: We were both uncomfortable as we shared a beer and I stood there naked looking at her



Thirty years ago today

Nancy stayed over and was still in bed when I left for work. When I came home I found that she had tidied up and vacuumed.
Jennifer was supposed to have called at 19:00 about me coming over to her place but she didn't and when Gale phoned me I made a date with her for 20:30. Jennifer knocked on my door just as I was about to hit the shower. We were both uncomfortable as I stood there naked looking at her while we shared a beer. She was pissed off that I hadn't called her but I couldn't think of anything to call her about. She took back her negatives and returned my albums but not my Vonneguts.
I met Gale at Andy Kapp's and we had a few beers.


No comments:

Post a Comment