Friday 3 July 2020

July 3, 1990: I told Jennifer I had no problem respecting her personal space other than the way her space would sneak up on me in public



Thirty years ago today

I called Jennifer at work and we talked about her space and she accused me of thinking that I owned her body. I told her that I had no problem with her space except when it sneaked up on me and would only exist in public places.
She said that she'd reconsidered seeing me on Wednesday and that she would rather have more time to herself until she got back from Vancouver on the following Wednesday. She informed me that she would find somebody else to take care of her cat while she was gone and I was insulted.
I called Yvette and we went out to see Robocop II. It was very entertaining.
I was considering running another personal ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment