Friday 24 July 2020

July 24, 1990: I told her I saw her as an undefiled temple and a private heart



Thirty years ago today

Nancy was finally home at around 1:00 when I got through and said I needed to talk with her. She told me she was in bed and so I would have to come over there and so I did. I told her I was uncomfortable about her going on dates with other guys but she said that if she couldn't have me she would have to be with somebody else. I told her that she could have me but that I would also need to be with others. She said that she was sexually curious about other men but I said I saw her as an undefiled temple and a private heart. We made love.
That night Nancy's mother drove Nancy, Mia and myself downtown and Nancy and I took Mia to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She and I liked it but Nancy wasn't very impressed. After the film we went for pizza at The Big Slice and hung out on crazy Yonge Street for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment