Thursday 30 July 2020

July 30, 1990: Yvette said, "You're playin with your life! I'm on my period!"



Thirty years ago today

            Nancy and I watched "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" on video and then made love in her bed. I was a little limp and lost it when I pulled out to put a condom on. She told me she was almost on her period and so I went back in without a sheath. I had to come as soon as possible because I couldn’t stay hard unless she pinched my nipples and called out, "Fuck me you bastard!"
            Work was a drag because Lorne was on my back about how fast I was working. That pissed me off and contributed to my desire to find another job.
            I went to see “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest" again, this time at the Revue with Yvette.
            Yvette had one great line, “You’re playin with your life! I'm on my period!"

No comments:

Post a Comment