Sunday 1 March 2020

March 1, 1990


Thirty years ago today

            Norm and I worked late at the Macdonald Block Complex with Aubrey and GG hauling furniture out of the Mowat Block. Norm dropped me off at my place.
            When I got home I learned that I’d lost the bet with Judy. Alvis called her nine hours after I’d said he would and so I was right that he would call but I owed her the six-pack anyway.
            I made love to Nancy in the early evening. I found it difficult to enter her from behind and wondered if it was just because we were shaped and or sized differently.
            We spent a quiet night and she asked me to make love to her again later but since she didn’t make a pass at me it didn’t happen.
            I was thinking that I was gaining weight so far on my diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment